OVWA is proud to represent over 300 Ohio crime victim advocates and organizations! OVWA believes in collaboration and equity of services for crime victims. To achieve this, OVWA's membership is comprised of advocates of all disciplines, backgrounds, and specialties.
All persons, agencies, and organizations that subscribe to OVWA's mission are eligible to become OVWA members. There are three levels of membership: Individual, Organizational, Student and Reciprocal (determined and assigned by OVWA). Those seeking the student level membership must include a copy of their current student ID with the completed application and mail to:
90 Northwoods Blvd., Suite B6
Columbus, OH 43235
**Any potential OVWA member or current OVWA member who subscribes to VS Tracking for one year or longer shall receive, at no additional cost, a one year OVWA membership not to exceed $100! Any potential OVWA member or current OVWA member who subscribes to VS Tracking's 14-day trial will receive a $25 credit towards a one year OVWA membership!
- Quarterly in-person trainings free of cost with CEUs and CLEs when applicable
- Monthly webinars during the year free of cost
- Access to archived webinars
- First access to regional training initiatives before they are opened to the public
- Ability to count training continuing education hours towards Ohio Advocate Network registration and renewal
- Access and use of OVWA's online member database
- Members-Only forums on www.ovwa.org where members can share their ideas, ask questions to one another, and get feedback to help them better themselves and the services they provide
- Legislative alerts and weekly OVWA news
- Opportunities to be active in OVWA committees such as Training and Technical Assistance, Resource Development, and Public Policy and serve on the Board of Directors
- Our logo file for your social media and website to display membership. Link the logo back to OVWA's website to improve your site's standings in search engines (at request)
- Discount on VS Tracking software, a VOCA compliant case management system that eliminates paper files and places the focus of victim services on the victims, not the reports**
- Opportunity to be a part of history as one of Ohio's oldest state-based victim advocacy groups
To become a member of OVWA, just click the button below. If you have any questions about membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (614) 787-9000.