To promote access to safety, healing, justice and financial recovery for Ohio crime victims through meaningful rights and quality services.
Become a Member
Help us in our mission to serve Ohio victims of crime and their advocates. Join as an individual, organization, or student.
- 9 member-only monthly webinars
- Quarterly four-hour member-only trainings (CEUs and CLEs as applicable)
- Quarterly member teleconferences
- Technical assistance from OVWA’s highly qualified staff for individual advocates and their organizations
- Collaboration in the development of public policies and services that affect crime victims and their advocates
- Legislative alerts
- Opportunities to be active in OVWA’s committees and Board of Directors
- Access to OVWA’s online member-only forum for networking and technical assistance purposes
All Are Welcome
OVWA acknowledges and honors the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
OVWA does not discriminate in employment or services on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, family or parental status, HIV status, relationship status, past or present military service or any other non-merit factor.
This website and its database is supported by grant funds awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice through the Ohio Attorney General's Office. Victims of federal crimes are served.